There are statutory fees set by the Church of England for the Calling of Banns (payable to each Parish in which they are read), the Marriage Service and the Marriage Certificate. These are updated every January and the latest fees can be found on the Church of England website.

There may also be fees for heating the church, the verger, the organist, and the bells if they are required. Details for each church are available from the Benefice Administrator.

Fees for a Common Licence or Special Licence are payable to those who issue them. Fees for the organist, the bells and the flowers are payable to the individual people concerned. When you book your wedding, information about these fees will be given to you with directions on when and how to pay them.